Any email including any attachments (“the email”) you receive from a director, employee or representative of GR Sutherland Associates (Pty) Ltd and its subsidiaries (“the Company”) or any other person using the Company’s email address is subject to the Company’s email disclaimer as follows:
- The contents of this email and any accompanying documentation are confidential and may be subject to professional or legal privilege and client confidentiality. Any use thereof, in whatever form, by anyone other than the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this email (or any part of its contents) or take any action in reliance on it. In such case, you should notify us immediately by email (email@example.com), facsimile (+27 11 425 0066) or telephone (+27 11 425 0065) and destroy this email from all locations on your computer.
- Email is an informal method of communication and its contents are subject to corruption. It is therefore not advised to rely on any advice contained in an email without written confirmation of its content.
- Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, be incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this email, which arise as a result of email transmission.
- The Company cannot differentiate between business and personal emails. Users who make use of the Company’s email system do so at their own risk and accept responsibility for any actions or consequences that arise from such personal use. If this message contains any offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or materials, it means the message has been sent outside of the sender’s scope of employment with the Company and only the employee can be held responsible in his / her personal capacity. The individual sender shall accept full responsibility and liability for anything resulting from such personal emails.
- Any views or opinions expressed via email messages are those of the individual sender and do not create obligations on or necessarily represent any commitment by the Company, except where the sender specifically states it to be the views or opinions of the Company.
- Only persons authorized by the Company are entitled to bind the company contractually by signed hard copy.
- The Company reserves the right to read, monitor, access, block, delete, copy or otherwise intercept any email transmitted to or from the Company’s mail servers.
- This email and this disclaimer are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The material contained on these web pages is for the purposes of general information only and does not constitute consulting engineering or other professional advice. Every situation has a unique set of circumstances and specific professional advice should therefore be obtained for your particular needs.
- No part of this website is to be permanently copied or reproduced on any other website or otherwise re-distributed. All rights are reserved.
- The Company, its Officers and/or its Employees do not accept or take any responsibility whatsoever for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which may arise from reliance on information contained on the pages and actions or transactions resulting from them.
- Despite making every effort to update the information on this website regularly and offer correct and clear information, the Company cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy, errors, omissions or misinterpretations.
- In this website you may be given access to links to other websites not under the Company’s control. Please note that the Company does not have any control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply a recommendation or endorsement the views expressed within them.
- Any and all information is subject to change without notice.
Company name: GR Sutherland Associates (Pty) Ltd
Registration number: 1999/018669/07
Directors: C.R. Sutherland, W.B. Ritchie, I. Coleman, I.G Sutherland.